Circumambulate sacred Mt. Kailash on an Auspicious Full Moon Day!
Dates: April 29th – May 14th 2017
Mt. Kailash, which is known as the Precious Jewel of Snows in Tibetan, is considered by Buddhists to be the abode of the deity Chakrasamvara. It is said that if one does 108 circumambulations, one will reach enlightenment. The great Tibetan poet-saint Milarepa once declared, “There is no place more powerful for practice, more blessed, or more marvelous than this. May all pilgrims and practitioners be welcome!”
We offer three options of entry:
1. By plane from Chengdu, China;
2. By train from any city in China;
3. By plane from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Lhasa, the cradle of Tibetan civilization
- Holy lakes Manasarovar, Yamdrok and Peiku Tso
- Overnight in a yak hair tent at the Everest Base Camp
- 3 day Mt. Kailash trek on a full moon day
- Chiu monastery hot springs
- 16-day trip begins and ends in Lhasa
- 15 nights in hotels and guesthouses
- Altitude from 3600-5600m
- 29.04.2017 – 14.05.2017