A Cultural Adventure through Eastern Tibet
Explore the cultural and nomadic regions of undiscovered Eastern Tibet. Travel to the shores of a stunning turquoise lake, visit nomads herding yaks and sheep, and picnic in blooming yellow flower fields. Take short hikes to catch breathtaking views of the natural scenery and watch herds of wild antelope gallop across the plains. Visit remote monasteries nestled in the sides of mountains and travel to the holiest and most beautiful snow mountain in Amdo.
- Experience the best of Eastern Tibet
- Visit Qinghai Lake, Mt. Amnye Machen, and Kumbum Monastery
- Visit a traditional yak-hair nomad tent
- 8-day trip begins and ends in Xining, China
- 7 nights in hotels
- Average altitude of 3200m