A pilgrimage tours to the far west Tibetan Plateau with kora around Lake Manasarovar and Mt. Kailash
Mt. Kailash, which is known as the Precious Jewel of Snows in Tibetan, is considered by Buddhists to be the abode of the deity Chakrasamvara. It is said that if one does 108 circumambulations, one will reach enlightenment.
Below the Sacred Mount Kailash, there are two majestic lakes, the Lake Manasarovar and Lake Rakshas Tal. Lake Manasarovar also known as Mapham Yumtso Lake in Tibet, meaning lake conceived from the Mind of God. This Turquoise, Brilliance and Passive lake is considered the one of the holiest and powerful lake in Tibet and India. With an altitude of 4570m, it is also one of the highest bodies of of pure water on the surface of the earth. Mt. Kailash is reflected on the surface of this holy lake for much of the year.
We offer three options of entry:
1. By plane from Chengdu, China;
2. By train from any city in China;
3. By plane from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Lhasa, the cradle of Tibetan civilization
- Yamdork Yumtso Lake, Peikutso Lake
- 4 day Holy lakes Manasarovar Kora
- 3 day Mt. Kailash trek
- Qiu monastery hotspring, Tirthapuri or Zhadaburi Hotspring
- 16-day trip begins in Lhasa and ends in Kyirong border
- 18-day trip begins and ends in Lhasa
- 15-17 nights in hotels and guesthouses in Tibet
- Altitude from 3600-5600m
- 13.09.2018 – 30.09.2018