A balance of great cultural and scenic view in Amdo Tibet
Explore the cultural and nomadic regions of undiscovered Eastern Tibet. Travel to the shores of a stunning turquoise lakes, visit nomads herding yaks and sheep, and picnic in blooming yellow flower fields. Take short hikes to catch breathtaking views of the natural scenery. Visit remote monasteries nestled in the sides of mountains and travel to the holiest and most beautiful snow mountain in Amdo.
- Experience the best of Eastern Tibet
- Visit Kanbula Park, Rebkong arts, Labrang and Kumbum Monastery
- Visit Yellow River, Qinghai Lake, Dongri Lhatso Lake
- 6-day trip begins and ends in Xining, China
- 5 nights in hotels
- Average altitude of 2900m